Orbea’s Avant bikes are ‘sportive’ or ‘endurance’ bikes rather than flat-out race bikes. The difference is the handlebars are a bit higher and closer to your body than on a race bike, so the riding position is a bit more relaxed – perfect for Ring of Kerry type events.
The 2016 H30 is excellent value for money with a high-quality aluminium frame, carbon fork and Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain. A compact chainset and wide-range 11-28 cassette gives plenty of low gears for the hills.
- Hydroformed, triple-butted aluminium frame with internal cables
- Carbon fork
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifters, rear derailleur, front derailleur
- FSA Gossamer 34/50-tooth chainset
- Prologo saddle
- Carbon seatpost
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Available in six different colour schemes.