Now with Eagle! The 2017 G-160 RS has SRAM’s new Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain.
With a long, long front centre and 160mm travel, this platform is perfect for gravity enduro racing or just bombing around your local hardcore trails. The G-160 RS pedals uphill remarkably well for such a burly, capable bike.
The 2016 G-160 RS uses Whyte’s single-chainring specific frame design. Since the frame does not need to allow space for a second chainring and front derailleur, the chainstays are symmetrical and the main pivot is 20% wider than the previous dual-ring design. This makes for a much stiffer back end and less load on the main pivot bearings.
- 27.5″ wheels, 160m travel, hydroformed frame with internal cables and Intergrip seat post clamp
- RockShox Lyrik RC fork with 160mm travel and boost width 15mm Maxle
- RockShox Monarch Debonair RT3 shock
- SRAM Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R 4-pot brakes 180mm rotors
- Boost 148mm rear and 110mm front hubs
- WTB STs 29mm tubeless-ready rims, sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- Maxxis High Roller 2.4 3C Maxerra Exo/Minion SS 2.3 Exo tubeless ready tyres
- RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post