A strong alloy 6061 frame, with mudguard and rack eyelets combined with deep section R-7 wheels and disk brakes will give years of reliable all-season performance.
Whether you’re commuting longer distances, winter training, entering summer sportifs, or doing some light touring, the Whyte road disk range offers cyclo cross durability with pure road geometry.
Shimano 105 drive train with 34-50 compact gearing gives a great spread of gear ratios, whether commuting fully loaded or winter training, while TRP’s HyRd hydraulic brakes give you all-weather control.
- 6061 hydroformed T6 aluminium, custom drawn, multibutted frame
- TRP HyRd cable-actuated hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano 105 11-speed groupset
- FSA Gossamer Pro 34/50 crankset
- Whyte R-7 deep section Rims with 3M reflective decals.