Whyte have improved the 2017 T-130 RS over the award-winning 2016 model. The new version gets more grip thanks to wider rims and tyres. Suspension performance benefits from the Fox 34 fork with their new GRIP damper.
The rear wheel gets a mudproof Hope Pro 4 hub. Both front and back end are boost width for stronger wheels.
It also features Whyte’s single ring specific frame with mega stiff symetrical chainstays, a full width main pivot for extended bearing life and maximised suspension performance.
- 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium SCR front triangle with tapered head tube and intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCS rear triangle, 148mm dropouts, Shimano direct mount hanger
- Fox Float Performance 34, 27.5″, 130mm travel with GRIP 3-position damper, tapered steerer and boost 110mm Maxle
- Fox Float DPS Performance, black coating, rebound adjustment and 3-position adjust evol
- Shimano XT M8000 11-speed drivetrain with 32-tooth chainring and 11-46 cassette
- Shimano XT brakes 180mm front/160mm rear
- RaceFace Turbine Cinch direct mount crankset with 32-tooth chainring
- Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost
- Hope Pro 4 rear hub, WTB STs i29, 29mm wide tubeless-ready rims
- WTB Vigilante 2.3/WTB Riddler 2.4 tubeless ready tyres
- Whyte custom alloy 760mm handlebar
2017 model clearance: €2999 (size Medium only)
Trail bike of the Year 2016
“We thought Whyte’s T-130 RS might be the TBOTY bike to beat as soon as we rode it, and we weren’t wrong” What Mountain Bike magazine
“Whyte’s T-130s all deliver a tight, highly controlled ride, top kit and killer geometry packages and the RS is a real ripper.”