“Whyte sets a new benchmark. To produce a bike that’s unanimously praised you need to get everything right. The Whyte T-130 S Yari is one such bike.”- 10/10 mbr magazine January 2016
The 2017 model has more grip thanks to 29mm rims and WTB Vigilante 2.3/Riddler 2.4 tubeless ready tyres. Long front centre and slack head angle gives you a super stable bike on technical descents, but it also pedals uphill incredibly well.
- 6061 T6 SCR aluminium front triangle with tapered head tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system, alloy symmetrical SCR rear triangle, 148mm dropouts, Shimano direct mount hanger
- Rockshox Yari RL fork, 110mm Boost, 130mm travel
- Monarch DebonAir RT shock
- Reverb 125mm Stealth seatpost
- SRAM 1×11 GX groupset
- Tubeless ready WTB STs i29 rims and WTB Vigilante 2.3/Riddler 2.4 tubeless ready tyres