Whyte’s entry level 130mm travel 650b bike is available all the way down to an extra small size, so the broadest possible spread of riders can benefit from this great new platform. The 2017 model gets a Shimano SLX 1 x 11-speed drivetrain and 29mm rims with WTB Trail Boss/Riddler tubeless ready tyres.
Frame geometry is the same as the top-of-the-range T130 models so you get the same long front centre and slack head angle for optimum performance on technical descents.
- 6061 T6 aluminium front triangle with tapered head tube and Intergrip intergrated seat clamp system, alloy rear triangle with 12mm x 142mm dropouts, Shimano direct mount hanger
- Available in XS size for shorter riders
- SR Suntour Aion LO-R 27.5″ CTS fork, air spring, 130mm travel, tapered steerer and 15QR
- Fox Float DPS Performance 3-position rear shock
- Shimano SLX 1×11 drivetrain
- TRP Slate 4-post hydraulic disc
- KS LEV dropper post for saddle height adjustment on the fly
- WTB Asym ST 29mm 27.5″ tubeless ready rims
- WTB Trail Boss/Riddler 2.25 tubeless ready tyres