Now with Eagle! The 2017 T-130 carbon models have SRAM’s new Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain.
The Whyte T-130C RS uses the winning frame geometry of the alloy version, but the carbon monocoque front triangle and alloy rear loses 800 grams from the total weight and gains 6% in torsional stiffness. Symmetrical chainstays and boost dropouts further stiffen the back end and wheels. It handles everything from pedally XC trails to enduro courses with aplomb.
- Uni-directional monocoque front triangle with internal cable routing, tapered head tube and Intergrip integrated seat clamp system with alloy symmetrical SCR rear triangle, 148mm dropouts
- RockShox Pike RC, 27.5″, 130mm travel, fast black coating, tapered steerer and boost 110mm x 15mm Maxle
- RockShox Monarch Debonair, RT3, Fast Black coating, adjustable rebound and compression
- SRAM Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain
- SRAM Guide RS 4-pot hydraulic disc brakes
- RaceFace ARC-30 rims, 30mm wide, tubeless ready, welded joint, boost hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- Maxxis High Roller II 3C Maxterra Exo 2.3/Crossmark Exo 2.25 tubeless ready tyres
- RockShock Reverb Stealth dropper seatpost
- Whyte custom alloy 760mm handlebar
- Whyte Gravity stem 40mm S, 50mm M, L, XL