If you haven’t ridden a 29er before, try this.
Whyte’s Quad 4 suspension layout allows them to apply their contemporary 29er trail hardtail geometry to the 120mm suspension trail bike category. Short chainstays gives this bike the agility of a 650b/27.5” wheel bike but with the inertia and terrain-flattening advantages of a larger 29er wheel.
- 6061 T6 aluminium front triangle with tapered head tube, Intergrip intergrated seat clamp system and alloy rear triangle with Maxle 142 dropouts
- Fox Float Rhythm 34 fork, 29″, 120mm travel with sweep-adj, grip damper
- Fox Float DPS Performance shock with rebound adjustment and 3-position, Evol LV
- RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost
- Shimano SLX 1×11 drivetrain
- RaceFace Aeffect crankset with direct mount 28-tooth chainring
- RaceFace AR27 tubeless ready rims and Maxxis Tomahawk 2.3 3C Exo/Crossmark DU Exo tubeless ready 2.25 tyres