Whyte’s new gravel/adventure bike. Good roads, bad roads, forest roads, cycle paths, singletrack – do it all in one ride, one one bike!
Inspired by mountain bike geometry, the Gisburn’s long reach, 48 cm wide handlebar, short stem, slack head angle and bolt-thru axles make riding off-road a blast.
- 6061 aluminium multi-butted, custom drawn frame with thru axles and DOX cable routing (fully sealed)
- SRAM Force 1 x 11 drivetrain with carbon crankset, 38-tooth chainring and 11-42 cassette
- SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc brakes
- KS Speed Up 100 mm dropper seatpost (not pictured)
- WTB Asym 23mm tubeless ready rims
- Sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- WTB Riddler 700 x 47 tyres